Me, myself and my loneliness
Chinese New Year Celebrations was over when I just barely start to enjoy it… oh well… Weird incidents occur but I can’t be bothered to pen it in my blog… Too minute to me, but consider as major incidents to my family…
Anyway throughout the whole week I was still sleeping through lessons… Linear space here, vector space there, I am really what my lecturer say… in outer space le…
Still haven’t gotten over my fatigue from the celebrations @ NJC, especially the post event of rrealising I have owned many people apologies and thank you… The post mortem was at least quite peaceful, only 1 tense part which I nearly got a heart attack (no la it is more of it occurring too suddenly that no reaction on my part was the best response to the situation)… Must start to buck up on my studies…easier said than done…
The most important part, which happened last week, is the personality test which I have been waiting to take it again since last year. Not a surprise to know that my personality have changed or even perhaps I may have a split personality, but the ultimate surprise is that I am a ISC… That stupid I that plunged to the bottom of the graph now decide to shoot up to above the rest… Now my mind is messed up…but come to think of it is my inner personality…meaning it seldom show… okay I do not mind… I still prefer the cheerful Elton that used to exist in a not so long ago dimension…haiz… hard to get it back…
Something that describe my week:
都怪我话不太会说
不能逗你开心
但你也有点小题大做
一个人shopping就觉得寂寞
别人都在恋爱
you're only lonely
那你说我该怎么办
you're only lonely
Till then destiny awaits, life carries on,
Cheers to all out there. Best wishes to all in the year of the dog…
Do love all the people and living things around you (especially dogs)…haha